01 April 2008

April Fool~~LOL

hello~~it's april fool today and LOTS of funny things happen haha.. the best part was right after 12 am, huihui April fooled me ler..>.< wasn't prepare for it at all.. all i can say that she really so pro sia..cause before that, i told myself that later is April fool day ler must be smart ar then in the end she makes me forget the time then i believe LOL.. you win me again ler haha..
i shall win the next time wahaha..but don't know i really can win anot sia..too pro ler haha.
`
`
hais I'm tired of all these thing ler..think what you all want..i don't care ler..it's just a waste of my time..right now i really don't know who i can trust ler..you guys have just misuse my trust already..waste my time...ARGH..
`
`
shouldn't let these thing affect me anymore..i'm happy to have you (: wahaha..
today school was ok..i decide to change abit of my art topic ler..haha thanks Nicolas for that advise..haha..can start chiong ler..won't repeat the same mistake again..
`
`
today yan hong kor dad will leave us and i'm actually quite sad for not able to go and sent him lor..sian..but i hope yan hong kor will get over it..be strong!! (: the road is still long haha
jia you..
`
`
there's school tomorrow so i think i shall stop here ba..will blog again if have time..have meeting at my house tomorrow..lols have to prepare things ler haha...

got to go..see ya all..good night (: