28 June 2008

I'm back again!

HELLO!!!! I'm back again!!! there were some major problem that occured on my blog so i didn't continued to post..NOW IT'S COMPLETELY ALRIGHT!!!! all thanks to huihui (: <3
`
`
`
`
Lots of things happened this few months which included my mid year examination and my O level Chinese examination. I have to do well for this year or it will be a waste! I can't disappoint huihui also or she will HATE me LOLS. This term will be an important term and
lots of extra classes and remedial will be coming to prepare us for the examination.
`
`
`
`
seriously i hope to apologise to Mrs cheng,Mdm ernie,Mrs su,Mdm neo,Mrs poh and Mrs tan...i'm sorry for letting you all down sometimes. but please trust that i'll will do my best from now on..i'll use actions to prove to all of you!
`
`
`
`
`
also guys i had already changed my number ..please update ,thanks..if you have any problem just tag me so that i'll tell you haha..(: now a problem had been solved and it's a new beginning again!!! ,haha..And time past so fast and our relationship is getting better..i must keep my promise to you!! And don't worry dear i'll never break my promise ..(: love you!! haha
`
`
`
`
`it's getting late and i think i shall post till here..
i'll post another next time when i'm free.
good night all!!!
<3