04 October 2008

(:

hello..hmm i think i had been MIA for sometime. Well during this period of time, tons of thing had happen. These few day, almost every night i always make huihui angry by saying wrong thing. Seriously i don't like to see her angry anymore, Hope that as time pass i will stop talking rubbish and she won't angry with me. Dear forgive me ok =)
`
`
`
And also just a few more day, O level is starting. Got to work hard on my math and sciences, don't wish to repeat the same mistake again like last year haha. Thanks to some teacher whom had not given up on me until now. I will work hard and show you. Some people say that i only know how to talk but no action. Well to these people, you guys don't know anything and just wait for next year when the result is release haha.
`
`
`
And to dear don angry with me anymore alright? =) i will make you smile everyday non-stop until you cannot take it haha.

慧慧我爱你!