06 December 2008

=)

HELLO Guys, its been a long time since i had blog. Maybe for more then 3weeks?
This few days i had been looking for jobs through recruit express.Dear had been helping me in doing my resume for the interview, thank you=)


Well lets hope that the recruit express will call me soon. Recently, i had decided to learn back playing the piano as my mun encouraged me not to give up. So now i am practicing the piano quite often and dear is playing too!! She's good at playing too!!


i'll try to find a song that require 2 person and find an excuse to play with dear hehe. =P the song I'm trying to learn now is called "Fur Elise" by Beethoven =)
it's not an easy piece but i will try to perfect it!


when i completed the song, dear you will be the first one to listen! =)


Having fever yesterday night and the feeling is awful. Luckily
dear is there to accompany me and now I'm feeling better!


This week
dear and me had been quarreling and this time,it was different from any previous quarreling. I had a deeper understanding for dear and she had it too! I'm really very very happy =) these few day huihui had a lot of assignment and project to complete , and she's not feeling very good. How i hope i could help but she says the project have to rely on herself to complete.If thats the case dear jia you ok =) i love you <3>DEAR are you happy with this post hehe =)

hey guys, if you had any jobs for me please infrom me!!!

END Here see ya guys

CIAO CIAO(bye bye)