08 August 2009

:)

MUHAHAHAA, had been a long and tiring week. Outing with my Classmates and Having my TP test and preparing for up coming exam lastly anniversary with HUIHUI! I shall let the picture do some of the talking =)[ The Gorgeous guy ]


[Gosh i swear I'm not pointing middle finger =x][I did that on purpose while they are trying to take a group photo with me ;)][ I'm so sleepy huh ][ W16k =) ][ My Team during Enterprise lesson ][Thob trying to run away from me!]


[ MY TEMPO licence ]
[ hehe, i though i will fail but TADA][ This doremon will get it from me =.=" ]


Planning the outing with my class, having all my driving lesson and preparing exam in a week! so so tired. luckily dear is there for me haha. though we quarrel but we are still happy! =)
Tomorrow is our anniversary again and also the birth of Singapore LOL.
will plan with my dear for our outing haha. i had a lot of fun during the outing with my classmate and they are they best, i love my class! we played a lot of game and i really enjoyed it.
Does all TP tester so fierce? he was scolding me throughout my test though i pass but i still find it weird LOL. well I'm really happy and glad that I've pass!


[ Darling i love you <3 ]

shall post next time CIAO~