24 March 2008

~~

i hate my house phone..why every time in the afternoon the phone always have problem de..i just hate it man..WHY EVRYTIME cannot get through de..i really care about you. How i wish i can care even more about you know? Ong zi hui why are you so useless? Talk also don't know how to talk..DUMB REALLY DUMB
`
`
can't even find a way to make contact more easy de..stupid sia..then talk until you let her think wrong..hais

today woke up at 8am to prepare the things..was so tired lor..then actually my cousin don't want to come de but i make him come by using a SWEET..must be very powerful( powderful)
haha..and today Eugene was very naughty man..i can't control him at all..
AND YOU KNOW WHAT, he knock onto my head my i bite onto my lip..the flesh was like omg..damn painful lor..and he stomp onto my leg...i'm so glad he din break my whole body..

the other kids was quite guai..but they don't seem to understand the whole thing..maybe they're still too young ba haha..

think want to stop here ler..

(stop being so useless)
(stop making her sad)

bye guys~~