22 March 2008

Raining Day

it's been raining for quite a few day..so cold sia lols..and huihui also have flu..hope it won't rain anymore ler..don't like sia..but when weather very hot always complain why never rain de =x LOL
today whole day at home slacking..haha.but also got to what i'm suppose to do de la..like doing my homework lor lols..
`
`
`
`
Tomorrow got to wake up very early..got to prepare things for the class..haha but seem like quite a lot of people cannot make it for the class..but never mind i believe next time we will have more poeple come de (=
today have small group conversation with some poeple and they asked how to treat your parents well and a lot different question haha..and huihui was being called to answer for 3 time lols..while me don't have the chance to answer some of it haha..actually now i know that I'm very lucky to have my parent to love me and be with me..so i have to change my attitude toward my parent even if they scold me (= i promise that..
`
`
`

But in the end i got the change to answer one question and the question was like if you're oversea and you send money back to your parent does this counted as treating your parents well? and i answer and tell them no. cause the feeling is different..you see, if you pass the money personally to your parent, they sure will be very touched de..so i don really think that is the same haha..and ksm was like trying to lame with me haha..anw i really anjoy the class..it was quite intresting..after that when home..so glad that it din rain haha..then saw huihui family walking in front of me lols..i though they walk very long ler haha..
`
`
`
after that plan to go go buy things de but the shop close ler lols..
next time have chance they go again ba haha..
k la think i shall stop here ler haha..tomorrow got to wake up very early haha..
good night guys.. (:

" i promise you that i won't be too stubborn ler.."

(: