07 July 2008

(:

Hello Guys, i'm back to make a post again..from now onward, i will be trying to use proper english to make my post. It seems like i had own huihui a total of 4 post. I'll try to finsh all the four posts that i own her.
`
`
`
`
Alright, lets talk about last Friday, which is my O level Chinese oral examination. Overall i felt that i can manage it but i can be too happy yet, everything will be known only when the result is release. Wish all my friends good luck and hope they can score well too! (:
`
`
`
`
last Saturday, my bro and me went to huihui house to study with Hui ying and Mei Mei on chemistry. Huihui gave us a small test on preparation of experiment and i scored the lowest. =.= Never mind, it's alright because the next time i will be scoring the highest. And it's a promise! meimei and huiying scored the same mark -.- make me so PS !! LOLS
`
`
`
`
After the study lesson, ate dinner at huihui house and sent zi wei off because we had things to discuss at huihui house with apple jie. Actually i was really piss off by Her =.= but it's ok ,maybe she have her reason for doing that.i reach home at about 9+pm and i was so sian man. lucky huihui got accompany me haha. Love you (:
`
`
`
And now, i am going to make another post
LOLS