07 July 2008

(: (:

yohoo, now I'm going to make my second post too (:
and Mr lua ming kai i got inform you about my change of number alright. Yuliana I'm sorry for not informing you lols. i dint inform you because i have lost more then 50% of my contact of I'm actually trying to retrieve all the contact haha. I'll try to tell you tomorrow alright
`
`
seriously i am feeling more stress coming and i have to push myself in order to achieve my desired result. I mustn't let HuiHui down also my family and teachers'. I can't slack anymore, i'm going to sprint all the way till the end of the lap.
`
`
after two week and it seems that my cough had not recover at all -.- (please recover quickly thanks =.=) hahas Mingkai stop calling me big fat potato thank -.-
`
`
I think i must stop my habit of using this icon =.= LOLS start from now i will try not to use this icon anymore.
Alright, i will try to complete the other 2 more post tomorrow when i reach home haha..so i think i shall stop at here. So dear are you ok with the two post? LOLS i bet it will be a BIG NO from you T.T i will improve one day haha!
ok good night guys
it's a new day tomorrow (: